Here at Zola, we’re seeking an exceptional Creative Freelancer to join our amazing Marketing/Creative Team!
We’re looking for someone with strong typography skills and the ability to move fluidly between mediums. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized and have a proactive, positive attitude. Our Creative Freelancer will collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to assist in generating and organizing visual assets for print and web. An interest in weddings, home and styling is a plus!
- Assist with production of print assets, emails, digital ads, marketing collateral, materials for press and partners, as well as internal and external presentations
- Collaborate with the creative team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Maintaining accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Pursuing a graphic design degree, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for print as well as the web (e-commerce, emails, online branding)
- Strong typography skills and clean design aesthetic
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn and grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.