What you’ll be doing
- In this role, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end success of Gabi’s paid marketing channels (paid search, paid social, SEO, display/video, retargeting). You will also support our large offline acquisition channels including national and local TV, podcast, and radio.
- You’ll drive the marketing testing roadmap and new channel expansion strategy, and also be hands-on in executing campaigns in all digital channels.
- You will be extremely data-driven and comfortable getting your hands dirty and digging into the data (via Google Analytics, Amplitude, Looker, and Snowflake) to build robust reporting and analytics to optimize the performance of all paid marketing channels.
- You’ll own creative analysis in all paid marketing channels, using creative performance to drive insights that inform our ongoing creative testing roadmap.
- You’ll also partner closely with Product, Data, and Sales teams to ensure that our customer acquisition strategies align with our ultimate business goals and that our paid media funnel conversion is optimized.
- You will be willing to roll up your sleeves to manage our campaigns directly, but also be able to think high-level about our business goals and design a roadmap to keep evolving our digital marketing strategy.
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are required to wear many hats, and you’ll be passionate about using a mix of data and creativity to drive successful performance marketing campaigns.
- Manage our digital marketing channels (paid search, paid social, SEO, display/video, retargeting) end-to-end from strategy to execution. You will be responsible for optimizing to volume and efficiency (payback time) targets in all paid digital marketing channels.
- Support all offline acquisition channels (TV, podcast, radio).
- Build robust full-funnel reporting and analytics to be able to report on and effectively optimize each channel.
- Own and execute our digital testing roadmap, including new channel testing and creative/audience testing.
- Create and test landing pages to optimize our funnel conversion.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Data teams to forecast top of funnel growth and optimize our paid marketing conversion funnel.
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing paid digital marketing campaigns (paid search, paid social, display/video, etc.). Experience managing offline campaigns (TV, podcast, radio) is a plus but not required.
- Hands-on campaign management experience for all key paid marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.).
- Extensive experience using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude) to make data-driven decisions.
- Very strong Excel and data analytics skills. You should feel comfortable using SQL to query raw data and building robust reporting in Looker, Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Experience using landing page creation and testing tools (Unbounce, Instapage, Optimizely, etc.) to test rapidly in paid marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills - you’ll be responsible for regularly communicating results of our digital marketing efforts to internal and external stakeholders, including executives.
- Curious to the core - you are someone that is always seeking growth that will approach the role with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in FinTech or financial services is preferred.