WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
- Develop and own the vision, strategy, product roadmap, and critical metrics for the product
- Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business
- Understand the user needs. Interact with our partners and customers to identify and define product requirements
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop product collateral such as product descriptions, presentations, sales tools for a strong go-to-market and customer support plan
- Be an expert at prioritization; build consensus on prioritization to drive product execution
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in Enterprise SaaS
- Deeply analytical mindset. use data to inform your decisions
- Empathy for customers resulting in an uncanny ability to build things that they want and need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with creating wireframes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Startup hustle and energy
- Commercial real estate tech experience is a plus but not required
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- Cool swag