Candidates for this posting MUST be bilingual in English/Spanish with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
Vida Health is a virtual care company that combines a human-centric approach with technology to address chronic physical and behavioral health conditions. Vida matches members to evidence-based programs that help them work toward specific health goals based on their interests. Each member chooses a personal health coach/registered dietitian who they think is the best fit for them. Our registered dietitians support complex, polychronic members by utilizing motivational interviewing coupled with the nutrition care process to optimize health outcomes for our members. As a Clinical Dietetics Lead, you will lead the coaches/registered dietitians in setting the standard for excellent patient care in digital healthcare.
The Coach Lead will report to the Chief Clinical Officer.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Manage a team of health coaches
Monitor coaches’ performance on key metrics relevant to Vida’s standards
Mentor and support coaches whose performance does not meet expectations
Ensure each coach is onboarded on the Vida coaching platform, including any changes that are made over time
Answer coach questions
Audit coach cases weekly against a set of standards
Facilitate team meetings
Review time submissions
Manage vacation coverage and
Lead and serve as coaching department subject matter expert in cross functional projects related to program development, product enhancements, capacity management, scheduling, customer service, and content development.
Participate in team planning meetings and meetings regarding the development and testing of features that will directly impact the health coaching team.
Attend weekly coach lead meetings to discuss department details.
- Candidates for this posting MUST be bilingual in English/Spanish with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Degree in health-related field required such as nutrition, exercise physiology or health education.
- Health coaching certification from an accredited health coaching school with a robust program.
- 5 years of experience coaching clients one-on-one to help them meet their health goals.
- 3 years experience managing a small group of employees including responsibility for training, continuous oversight, leading meetings and providing feedback.
- Strong, clear, transparent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Collaborate as a team to move forward on department quarterly and yearly goals.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally
ALIGNMENT WITH COACHING MISSION:
We commit to have clear communication and honesty between each leader and approach any obstacles with open mindedness and commitment to find an appropriate solution. Our goal is to create the most respected health coaching team in the industry by having the highest coaching standards and methods for maintaining them. We want to sell hope and optimism to our clients and deliver consistent, life altering outcomes.
This is a full-time, employed, virtual position with health care benefits, 401k, Life insurance and other benefits