If you love innovative, state-of-the-art technology and love helping customers succeed, you'll love working with us here at Totango!
Totango is looking for a bright, passionate, and talented Technical Support Manager candidate to assist our customers in their use of Totango's products and to ensure ongoing success with our rapidly growing company.
The Technical Support Manager is a key part of the Product Experts Group, reporting into the Director of the Product Experts Group. You will be managing our Global Product Support team and working directly with our customers and other internal departments on complex questions and issues with a complex SaaS product.
- Develop and execute standard operating procedures that reduce friction and increase efficiency and precision
- Drive Support Team to meet established KPI for both Tier 1 (US-based) and Tier 2 (Tel Aviv-based) teams
- Follow up and close the loop on all customer feedback to ensure appropriate action is taken
- Monitor the daily activities of the team
- Deliver weekly and monthly executive-level reporting on Product Support KPI
- Deliver annual performance reviews, hold weekly 1:1s and team meetings - ensuring alignment between global teams, removing blockers and providing coaching
- Elevate trends and provide feedback across the organization to help prioritize enhancements and fixes that drive customer satisfaction
- Maintain documentation on product functionality and troubleshooting methods
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Product Management, Support, and Engineering to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions.
- Act as point of contact for customer escalations, working directly with our users, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to solve problems and help them leverage all Totango functionality.
- 3+ years managing a Technical Support team at a SaaS company
- Ability to provide a consultative and supportive approach to coaching and developing the team
- Understanding of SQL databases and basic shell scripting
- Must be a creative and analytical problem solver with proven success working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distill complex concepts into layman’s term
- Eager and capable of learning new technologies as necessary
- High attention to detail and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Have the flexibility to cover non-standard work hours as needed
- Have a passion for customer service and helping others!
Big plus if you have any of the following skills:
- Totango experience
- Familiarity with Jira, Zendesk, SendGrid and/or Salesforce
- Coding experience in a programming language
- Exposure to Customer Success
- Understanding of APIs, and ETL
Totango is a fast-growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies and make an impact.
Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help business pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.