Zola is seeking a People Operations Manager to provide essential day-to-day people operations support in a high-performing working environment. This role will help to deliver and support high-impact Talent initiatives and develop efficient processes across the HR function. This role will also serve as a dedicated business partner to assigned departments within the organization. We’re looking for a utility player who can produce results wherever the talent needs are. You must love a fast paced and collaborative culture where no two days are the same.
- Serve as business partner to assigned departments, building trusting relationships with employees at all levels. Provide coaching, support and development for key stakeholders.
- Partner closely with other members of the Talent team as well as internal stakeholders to further define and drive efficient, scalable processes, programs and internal communications.
- Own HR systems, tools and processes that support the Talent function; acting as a point person for managing reporting, streamlining processes where necessary and helping employees navigate our tools and programs.
- Own the delivery and effectiveness of several core HR processes and responsibilities across employee life-cycle activities such as benefits, leaves of absence, compliance / policy management, data processing and compensation.
- Optimize the employee experience by regularly reviewing and analyzing current processes to find efficiencies and improvements; manage documentation and transparently communicate processes and policies.
- Identify and assist with other Talent projects as needed.
- 5+ years of professional experience including
- 2+ years of management consulting experience
- Excellent project management and organizational savvy. Solid track record in implementing process improvements.
- Understanding or interest in HR programs including compensation, benefits, payroll, performance management, compliance/labor relations.
- Natural, authentic people skills; you’re a great listener and easily build trusting relationships at all levels. You maintain objective, honest, and clear communications.
- Ability to easily flex from strategic to tactical work; you can think big picture and execute tactically
- Highly motivated and process-driven with exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Optimistic attitude and inclusive nature