Totango is a global company, please submit your cv and Portfolio in English
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our Tel Aviv Office.
You will report to the SVP Products and work closely with our Product Managers, Engineering, and Executive Team to design the exciting, next generation of Totango's Customer Success platform and products.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience in UX design role as part of a product-oriented software company, preferably B2B Enterprise software.
- Experience with Data driven approach, analyse analytics while improving the user flow, understand and act based on business needs of the product growth.
- Act as the user advocate - embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences.
- Experience collaborating with diverse and remote teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Expert knowledge of Sketch or Figma, Invision, Zeplin and associated design and prototyping tools
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and preferably React.
- Give and solicit feedback from other stakeholders in order to continually raise our bar for product quality
- High level of verbal and written english
- Drive user experience and design of one of Totango's key product areas ,develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver detailed design.
- Expand on business requirements to define user journeys for every persona.
- Work closely with the Product Managers to create, define and design user journeys to increase product growth.
- Work closely with R&D Eng team to get the design implemented with pixel perfection.
- Take responsibility of the product’s design system and ensure its quality is maintained in the product.
- Be the voice of design for the engineering team.
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you think you are the right candidate, please let us know and we would love to talk to you!