Luminar Technologies is seeking a Senior Process Architect to help our team set up automotive grade software and system development processes in an agile environment. Our vision is to make autonomous transportation safe and ubiquitous. Far too many lives are lost in vehicle accidents each year. Because when real people’s lives are at stake, driving safely 99% of the time is not good enough. We just signed an industry-first deal with Volvo Cars to bring autonomy to a highway near you by 2022 - come join the mission of a lifetime. Visit us @ https://www.luminartech.com/ to find out more.
- Design and develop an automotive process environment for system and software development
- Collaborate with agile teams across multiple countries to implement system and software engineering processes
- Connect Automotive Spice, Functional Safety, SOTIF, Cyber Security and Quality Management best practices with a large scale agile working mode
- Prioritize process implementation with regards to an effective and efficient progress towards successful achievement of process assessments
- Perform a gap analysis for process implementation
- Train and coach engineers and management along the developed processes
- Identify and implement process improvements together with the global team
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience, or other relevant work experience with an MS
- Experience with providing technical leadership across distributed teams
- Experience with setting up development processes in a Safety critical environment
- Experience with designing and development software or system in accordance with quality, functional safety and security standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262, AUTOSAR, SOTIF)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working within a dynamic and continuously evolving environment
- Able to work in cross-functional teams across organizational/geographical boundaries
- Experience developing advanced driver assistance or autonomous driving systems or similar systems such as robotic systems
- Show out-of-box thinking and invent creative solutions for challenging problems
Nice to Have
- Familiarity working on Agile teams and within frameworks such as SAFe
Benefits & Perks
- Location: In the beautiful city of Munich, Germany.
- Timing: An industry leading start-up backed by serious investors, at a critical stage of growth.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- PTO: Take it when you need it, we are a results-oriented team (not just 9-5 job).
- Other: Paid lunch and dinner, team fitness and off-sites.
Industry: Automotive, Software, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicles
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Luminar is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview at the company.