A well established and fun TLV startup is looking for a People Experience Manager!
We are looking for an independent, multi-tasking fast learner, a team player to our R&D office in Israel & Ukraine, that can run the whole show: employees welfare, events, play an essential part in recruitment procedures in Israel & Ukraine, and other HR activities.
We are looking for **a part time role**, the role includes great operational challenges related to welfare & HR, aside from the simple office weekly routine activities. The Employee’s Experience shall be the main value that will lead the person who will take it.
The COVID19 brings a new world of employee’s experience adjusments and a new shape of welfare, so we just need you to be creative and make this new world as amazing as possible.
So… can you handle that?
Skills and Experience
- You must be a people person!
- 2+ years prior experience in recruitment/ office management/ operations/ administration in a Global startup environment is preferred.
- Experience in Welfare planning. loves welfare and wishes to improve the employee’s experience and environment.
- Experienced with recruitment procedures in the High-Tech industry.
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills in Russian & English.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Highly proficient in computer skills (Excel, Word, social media).
- Immediate responsiveness, and a proactive mindset.
- Great sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, Strong multitasking.
- Must be a team player with flexibility and the ability to adapt to changes with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Enjoys the opportunities and challenges of working in a startup environment.
Big Big Big advantage:
- Knowledgeable in HR policies.
- The opportunity to take part in something big with a great team.
- Totango leads the exciting new market of Customer Success. We help business pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
- We are strong believers in contributing back to the community
- Great location in Tel Aviv (near Hashalom train station).
- High standard welfare facilities.
- Good work/life balance.
- You will be able to develop your skills and expand your knowledge, as we always encourage to do and create and make new things- for yourself and for Totango.