Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
We are looking for a technical recruiter to grow and scale our engineering team. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility in being a key part of growing an amazing team. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes. This is a full-cycle role, where you will be able to take candidates from the first contact to close!
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. We are remote-optional until March 31, 2021 and continuing to monitor Covid-19 trends.
What you will own
- Partner with our hiring manager, engineering team, and cofounder to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Build process and implement scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating & executing strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
What you will bring on Day 1
- 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment in NYC (in-house experience scaling a startup from <10 engineers preferred)
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to source and attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipelines
- Strong track record of successful closing candidates
- Successful partnerships with engineering managers
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- Thinking outside the box and being able to pivot as needed
- Experience using various ATS - we're currently using Lever
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.