Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
We are looking for a technical sourcer to find the right engineering talent for our team. You can expect high impact and the feeling of fulfillment as you take a direct hand in the growth of our company. This person must be passionate about finding creative strategies to source and building meaningful short-term and long-term connections with others.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. We are remote-optional until March 31, 2021 and continuing to monitor Covid-19 trends.
What you will own
- 2+ years of sourcing top engineers in the NYC market at a fast-paced, high-growth environment (scaling a startup from <10 engineers preferred)
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipelines
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy using the insights you get to better your outreach, conversion from passive to active, and other important metrics to make us more efficient
- Experience thinking outside the box and creating thoughtful ways to source and engage talent
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
What you will bring on Day 1
- Partner with our engineering and recruiting team to figure out what the right engineering talent needs are
- Build and maintain a pipeline of engineering talent at all levels
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans and partnerships for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Create a continuous feedback loop and iterate on strategies for candidate engagement, responses, and overall process Initial point of contact in evaluating and engaging passive candidates
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with various sourcing tools and platforms