WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Eden is the all-in-one workplace management platform that makes it easier for companies to run their offices. Eden’s best-in-class suite of workplace software enables companies to register visitors, seamlessly track employee ticketing and helpdesk requests, book rooms, manage their maintenance, and now helps teams safely return to the office with the newly-released COVID Team Safety app. Eden is based in San Francisco and investors include Y Combinator, Bessemer Venture Partners, Fifth Wall, S28 Capital, Reshape and JLL. Eden’s mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone. To learn more, visit www.eden.io.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create analysis to track company-wide trends, identify opportunities, and clearly communicate recommendations
- Collaborate cross functionally to build dashboards and measure key business metrics (such as CAC payback by channel, cohort retention, etc.)
- Work with the executive team on strategic initiatives
- Assist with annual operating plan and rolling financial forecasts
- Assist with building board materials, investor pitches, and other external-facing presentations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Consulting or any other analytically intensive roles (startup experience is a plus)
- Highly analytical and strength in deriving insights from data
- Strong knowledge of excel modeling and SQL
- Good at building cross-functional relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Startup hustle and energy
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
All of our team whose roles allow them to work remotely are doing so, and will continue to do so until a vaccine is widely available and we’re able to be back in the office.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Eden, we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and vibrant culture where all people, identities and experiences are celebrated, empowered & respected. We aim to create a space that enhances the overall employee experience by creating moments of belonging for all. Learn more about our commitment here.