- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: offerfit.ai
- Company Address: 399 Boylston, Street F6, Boston, MA, 02116
The personalization engine that makes A/B testing obsolete.
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Our Engineering team is growing and we currently have an immediate opening for a Machine Learning Applied Scientist who will help the OfferFit team apply reinforced learning to solve real-world customer communication challenges. In this role you'll work closely with the CTO and Engineering team to improve sample efficiency and platform performance through agent ensembling, action space partitioning, reward shaping and other methods.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improving underlying RL algorithms to increase performance and sample efficiency
- Implementing better monitoring and observability tooling
- Working closely with engineering team to improve platform configurability and develop APIs for OfferFit ML components
- Participating in implementations to better understand customer use cases
- Contributing to OfferFit’s product strategy and roadmap
- Data Science/Back End: Python (Pandas, TF, Flask, Great Expectations)
- Architecture/DevOps: Kubernetes, Airflow, Ansible, GCP
- Well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development