- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Marketplace
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: nubrakes.com
- Company Address: 2028 East Ben White Boulevard, Suite 240-9317, Austin, TX, 78741
Tech-enabled auto repair on demand.
The position is one that requires a strong mechanic background, a 'will to win' personality, and the ability to grow within a team of other NuBrakes technicians.
Our Technicians travel to our customer’s location, whether it be their office, apartment, or home, to diagnose and repair their brakes. You'll be working out of a 2021 Nissan NV200 company-branded service vehicle that's equipped with all the necessary tools.
You'll work independently without the pressure of having a shop foreman breathing down your neck, but with the help of a Operations Manager, Support Team, and other technicians. Our mobile app makes it easy for you to manage your jobs, communicate with customers and the Support Team, and track all of your earnings.
Job Details and Compensation
- Full Time - 5 and 6 day options
- Can earn an annual salary of $50,000 - $75,000 depending on experience and commission earnings you receive, per week
- We provide you with guaranteed base pay
- Weekly Pay
- 2021 Nissan NV200 equipped with company provided tools (You drive the van home and to work every day)
- At least 3 - 5 years of direct mechanic experience in diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- ASE A5 Preferred, but not required
- A strong understanding and ability to repair/replace brake pads, rotors, drums, shoes, calipers on a variety of makes and models
- Pass a basic criminal background check, MVR, and drug screen
- High energy attitude and ability to effectively communicate with others
- Health insurance (NuBrakes offers FREE MEDICAL insurance for employees)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off including additional sick time
- Paid working holiday bonus
- Opportunity for a stock option grant