- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Marketplace
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: roofstock.com
- Company Address: 2001 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000
About RoofstockRoofstock is building the world’s leading real estate investment marketplace. Our mission is to make ownership of investment real estate radically accessible, cost-effective, and simple.
What we do and why we do it
As the leading marketplace for single-family rental homes, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 500+ Roofsters, our collaborative and can-do culture is what fuels our growth. We recently closed on our series E, raising nearly $400 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management) and Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform.
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance. In fact, our values are B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
We are looking for a Yardi Developer to join our property management team. This role shall primarily enhance Yardi Voyager and all Yardi Modules and Interfaces, SQL Reports, and custom application development. The ideal candidate shall have a solid understanding of software development practices and strong Yardi data and module understanding.
What You Will Do:
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with products, software, and processes
- Create custom stored procedures, triggers, views, and complex queries in SQL
- Conduct data conversions, validations and troubleshoot for property acquisitions Investigate data issues, provide root-cause analysis and solutions
- Document processes, standard operating procedures, and system requirements for back-end database support.
- Oversee the installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
- Research emerging technologies to decide if installing them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness
What You Will Bring With You:
- 3+ years experience w/ Yardi development & support
- 3+ years of property management knowledge
- 2+ years with single-family homes or residential experience
- Technical skills and understanding of; Microsoft SQL Server, Yardi Spreadsheet Reporting, Yardi ETL and Task Runner and Yardi Voyager
- Yardi plugins and modules understanding of: Voyager Investment Management, Core Financials, Fixed Assets, Investor Relations Performance Modeling, Budget and Forecasting
- Proficiency with relational databases, database schemas, and data hierarchies
- Ability to create stored procedures, triggers, views, and complex queries in SQL
- Experience with C# and Python is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce integration is a plus Understanding of systems integrations, APIs, and middleware
- Ability to implement data conversions for large disparate data sets and troubleshoot and resolve any issues which may arise
- A strong desire to make a significant contribution to property management
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $120,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related knowledge and skills, experience, education/training, business needs, market demands, and geographical location.
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (70%)
Flexible time off and sick days
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.