- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Marketplace
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: roofstock.com
- Company Address: 2001 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612
- Salary Range: $45,100 - $53,300
About RoofstockRoofstock is building the world’s leading real estate investment marketplace. Our mission is to make ownership of investment real estate radically accessible, cost-effective, and simple.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to explore our B.A.D.A.S.S. values firsthand while exploring your passion within a fast-paced tech company. This is your opportunity to provide solutions and input within a collaborative team that will value your point of view. Our internship program will allow you to take part in innovation within the real estate-tech space as we continue to expand our products and offerings to make real-estate investment as seamless as possible for our customers.
The Roofstock Internship Experience:
· 12-week program immersed in a relevant field
· Practical, on-the-job training integrating classroom knowledge with application and skill development across meaningful projects
· Mentorship from top-tier leaders in the Real Estate and Tech space
· Competitive pay on hourly basis, including holiday pay
· Relevant technology provided by Roofstock
· Must have completed at least 3 years of undergraduate degree
· Must be based in the U.S. for duration of internship, preferably within proximity to a Roofstock office (Oakland or Dallas)
· Ability no less than 8 hour work days (across five day work week)
What you will bring with you:
- Verbal and written communication; listening (will spend significant time communicating via phone and emails with residents, team members)
- Organized, attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Skills
What to expect during the interview process
- As we are evaluating candidates throughout the application window (November 8, 2022 to November 28, 2022), please bear with us as we make our decision for the best fit across our various departments hosting internships for the Summer 2023 cycle. If selected to move forward and interview, a member of our talent team will reach out to discuss the process and facilitate interviews. This process will conclude by (December 16, 2022). If you are not selected for this round, please continue to keep an eye out for additional programs, and we will keep your resume in mind for future opportunities.
- The expected base salary for this position ranges from $22 to $26. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related knowledge and skills, experience, education/training, business needs, market demands, and geographical location.
For our internship roles we offer a great benefits package!
Competitive hourly pay
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Fun and exciting startup environment
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock company swag
Laptop provided for duration of internship program
Lunches provided in office (For non remote interns)
Mentorship opportunities with seasoned professionals
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.