- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/25/2023
- Website: skyflow.com
- Company Address: 195 Page Mill Road, Suite 111, Palo Alto, CA, 94306
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000
Sensitive data vault.
We are Skyflow, a Silicon Valley startup that has built the world’s first data privacy vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world.
Come join us!
About the role:
As an Inside Sales Representative at Skyflow, reporting directly to the Head of Sales Development, you will be joining a sales organization of a growth startup in the data security space. Your role as an Inside Sales Representative is to work with fast growing companies and help them with their data privacy needs. You will be responsible for engaging, developing and closing business with startup new logo customers.
The successful candidate will have experience cold calling, prospecting, & building relationships with startup sized companies. You are a self starter, have great customer relationship skills, and a track record of hitting your quota consistently.
- Engage and qualify prospect leads
- Proactively manage and run discovery sessions through partnership with our Sales Development Representatives
- Lead our startup customers from demo through to contract negotiation while partnering with our Solutions team
- Manage sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points
- Present the Skyflow solution to Founders and C-level executives of fast growing startups
- Plan and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Successfully take deals to the finish line
- Educate and evangelize our customers on the adoption of Skyflow
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts through the maintenance of data within our sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Crunchbase, LinkedIn Navigator, Slack)
- Experience with cold calling
- Relevant knowledge of the sales cycle
- Experience with creating territory plans
- Has set up sales campaigns to successfully drive pipeline to the sales organization
- Closing deals
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous and organized in a fast past environment
- Great communication skills
- Having the sales drive
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k (U.S. Only)
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
A base salary range of $65,000 - $80,000 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.