- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Logistics
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: transfix.io
- Company Address: 498 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10018, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TransfixPowering the future of freight.
About the Role:
Transfix is growing quickly, and we’ve already carved a strong reputation in the market for our exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and cutting edge technology, and we’re growing fast. Our Digital Brokerage offers a suite of products and custom solutions for our shippers, as we partner with Enterprise, Fortune 500 companies as well as mid-market companies to provide exceptional customer service and streamlined solutions. In order to continue on our exciting growth trajectory, we are looking for a highly motivated, scrappy, and experienced Enterprise Sales Executive in the Freight Logistics space with a track record of success across Fortune 500 companies to help us capture the ready and waiting market.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment all while making a highly competitive, uncapped commission, please keep on reading!
*This is a remote position, however your ideal location will be dependent on available territory coverage needs.
What You’ll Do In this Role:
- Be an expert in the market, researching and identifying organizations that will benefit from leveraging our enterprise technology and services
- Own the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting to close, working closely with executive stakeholders within Fortune 500, large enterprise organizations
- Develop and and maintain a robust pipeline of engaged, qualified prospects and customers
- Demonstrate constant and deep curiosity for how prospective and current customers manage their supply chain, with an eye toward serving as an expert and resource on their improvement
- Cultivate meaningful, lucrative relationships with prospects by clearly understanding their pain points, challenges, and goals and tying those goals to our value
- Autonomously work through the full sales lifecycle strategically by engaging key stakeholders, building relationships, and effectively addressing their needs
- Support and ensure a successful transition into the Transfix customer family, helping to continuously cultivate and grow relationships as needed, mostly within their first year of engagement
- Represent Transfix’s policies, procedures, values, and mission with every action and interaction
- Determine and meet quarterly and annual quota goals
- Travel up to 50% to meet your prospects and customers where they are in order to deepen relationships
How You Know this Role is For You:
- You have 7+ years of full cycle Enterprise Sales experience, with a proven track record of success in negotiating large deals with Executive stakeholders within Fortune 500, enterprise organizations
- You have 3+ years of sales experience in the transportation, freight, logistics, or supply chain industry, with demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding your quotas or goals
- You are competitive and driven, but you’re enough of a team player to believe that there’s room for everyone at the top and that collaboration wherever possible is the best way to win
- You are energized by the idea of working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, constantly changing and fast growing environment
- You have a passion for solving complex problems, and are comfortable with ambiguity until you get there
- You’re not afraid of big goals. In fact, big goals motivate you to go that extra mile every time
- You’re a relationship builder who prides yourself on building long-term, meaningful relationships with your prospects by being trustworthy, knowledgeable, and reliable
- You have impeccable listening skills and strong communication skills. You love a phone call, video call, and you especially shine in person, but can you also write a well written and compelling email in a pinch
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience via the school of hard knocks
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time to cultivate and manage meaningful prospect and client relationships
What You can Expect from Transfix:
- This is a remote position, however your ideal location will be dependent on available territory coverage needs.
- We are offering a market competitive salary depending on experience level, scope, and geographic location, which includes competitive base salary, commission, as well as Restricted Stock Units (equity) in Transfix.
- We offer 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision health benefit premiums. That's $0 out of your paycheck!
- We offer 3 months of parental leave, fertility coverage, childcare support, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, unlimited sick days, generous PTO, and have 7 company holidays + 3 floating holidays.
- Career growth! We are growing quickly and prioritize developing our teams to meet their full potential and promoting from within.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Sustainability. Approximately 40% of our executive Leadership team is female, and half of our employee population is BIPOC. We have several incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), such as Pride@, Somos@, ForTheCulture@, AAPI@ and Women@, and are committed to continuously improving diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice every single day.
- Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
- Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
- Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
- Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice