- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Logistics
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: transfix.io
- Company Address: 498 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10018, US
- Salary Range: $95,000 - $110,000
About TransfixPowering the future of freight.
Transfix is at an exciting stage of our development and growth, and we are looking to bring on a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our team.
For this role, we’re looking for a motivated marketer with Hubspot marketing experience. This role is ideal for anyone interested in driving full funnel nurturing activities to support our sales goals and revenue targets. You’ll be deeply entrenched in growth strategies, and will partner with our teams to determine how to measure performance and impact across multiple tactics, such as connecting PR and Communications, Web, Email, Marketing Automation, Paid Digital, Social, and Events.
In this role, conceptualizing, executing, measuring, and optimizing campaigns will be key components of your day-to-day. Reporting directly to our VP of Revenue and Product Marketing, you’ll work closely with Sales, Content, Communications, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and Revenue Ops.
If you’re curious and creative at heart, and the idea of being a part of a collaborative, hard working, and passionate team sounds exciting to you, please keep on reading!
In this role you will:
- Design, create, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns to increasing prospect and customer engagement and conversion
- Automate inbound and outbound workflows supporting trigger events using Hubspot Marketing
- Build and launch prospect and customer nurturing campaigns (email) to deepen engagement (e.g. welcome campaigns, top of mind campaigns, reengagement campaigns and closed lost campaigns)
- Help build sales-focused communication materials including email templates, landing, pages nurture campaigns, and collateral
- Own and curate the marketing database to ensure the universe of prospects is constantly growing and highly-accurate (automating processes where needed / necessary)
- Report and monitor success metrics for both outbound and inbound email marketing campaigns
- Keep our sales teams up to date on current marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Make data-driven recommendations and drive cross-functional improvements and regularly improve campaign efficacy
- Help with In-person and virtual events outreach and logistics (pre-, onsite, and post-event)
You’re an Excellent Fit for this Role if you Bring:
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B revenue growth programs
- A deep understanding of Hubspot; Hubspot Inbound Marketing Qualified certification is required
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working with Sales Enablement platforms (ideally Hubspot Sales)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and driving lead generation
- Demonstrated experience working in, with, and across key marketing functions to ensure holistic campaigns, such as PR, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, List Segmentation, Email Marketing, and Rev Ops
- Experience partnering with sales and marketing to create, refine, and measure campaign success
- Knowledge of marketing, events, and sales enablement best practices
- Excellent project management skills
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal), as well as strong writing skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple messages
- Positive energy, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment; you are curious and enjoy complex problem solving; you can work well on your own but enjoy collaborating to drive maximum output
What You can Expect from Transfix:
- This role is 100% remote, however we have offices in New York, NY and Atlanta, GA, so if you live near these places, you're welcome to come in as you'd like.
- We are offering a market competitive salary depending on experience level, scope, and geographic location, which includes base salary as well as Restricted Stock Units (equity) in Transfix.
- This role pays a base salary between $95,000 and $110,000 per year, depending on experience level, geographic location, a small discretionary bonus, as well as Restricted Stock Units (equity) in Transfix.**
- We offer 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision health benefit premiums. That's $0 out of your paycheck!
- We offer 3 months of parental leave, fertility coverage, childcare support, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, unlimited sick days, generous PTO, and have 7 company holidays + 3 floating holidays.
- Career growth! We are growing quickly and prioritize developing our teams to meet their full potential and promoting from within.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Sustainability. Approximately 40% of our executive Leadership team is female, and half of our employee population is BIPOC. We have several incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), such as Pride@, Somos@, ForTheCulture@, AAPI@ and Women@, and are committed to continuously improving diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice every single day.
**Note: If you are looking for a salary outside of this range, but this role looks exciting to you, we still encourage you to apply. We are growing quickly here at Transfix and may have other roles that could be aligned for your skillset opening very soon!
- Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
- Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
- Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
- Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice