- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: www.vendia.net
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
The leading real-time data cloud, offering the fastest & most scalable way to share operational data across data silos, clouds & partners.
Vendia helps companies share their data more efficiently by automatically sharing data and verifying the accuracy of the data with their partners. Today this process causes millions of dollars in lost revenue and wasted operational spend. Vendia Share is a SaaS platform that automates this process. Vendia’s approach can bring a huge return of value to customers as we remove manual effort and risk from their business.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will:
- Identify G2K customers that are sharing data with their partners, suppliers and customers (this is all of them) and help them to automate away the cost and risk. We make sharing data easy.
- Align with business stakeholders and application owners and identify opportunities to help remove cost and risk from their business. Find the business owner and make them successful.
- Align with Solution Integrators to simplify effort around data sharing with partners. There is significant partner services drag for these engagements.
- Evangelize the benefits of an automated data sharing solution that allows customers to share data with their partners, suppliers and customers instantly, securely and with compliance built-in.
- 8+ years of experience selling software solutions to enterprise and G2K customers. These customers are sharing data today so you need to be able to align with existing stakeholders, identify the business impact and risks associated with these challenges and evangelize our approach to solving them.
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders in the business and technology functions at G2K customers
- Ability to network and prospect into customers you have not worked with in the past to identify our potential customers
- Ability to research customers and industries and represent specific value propositions that will address their business needs. This is not a plug and play solution.
- Ability to run your own business, build and close opportunities and make money
- Live in Pacific or Central Time Zones (Ideally Chicago, Dallas, LA or SF)
- Prefer smart, aggressive, persistent, professional sellers who have logged significant hours selling enterprise software, SaaS solutions that bring real value to customers
- Bias toward prospecting, hunting, networking background. This is a new way to solve challenges customers have been dealing with for years based on new technologies and a new approach.
- Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors and individual qualifications. This position includes a base salary and variable incentive compensation.
- Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401 (k), Responsible Adults Paid Time Off Policy, paid holidays including Winter Break, and a home office setup stipend.
Vendia’s business blockchain facilitates secure, trusted, and controlled data exchange between multiple parties so enterprises can automate and accelerate data workflows across business networks. Some of the world’s biggest brands are already leveraging Vendia to bring strategic partners together and quickly build data applications that unlock revenue, innovation, and cost savings.
Vendia is a rapidly growing, minority-owned startup headquartered in San Francisco and Seattle, backed by $50M in investment from top-tier investors. Vendia was founded by industry veterans, Dr. Tim Wagner, the inventor of Lambda serverless computing at Amazon Web Services and VP of Engineering at Coinbase, and Shruthi Rao who led go-to-market of Serverless and Blockchain at Amazon Web Services.
We embrace remote workers but also love interactive development. Our culture is dynamic, with a focus on rapid, iterative delivery and continuous learning from customer engagements. Most importantly, we are a "succeed or fail together" company - everyone here plays nicely with each other, a culture we’ve enshrined in our Kind Humans Policy, and a key requirement for all job applicants.