- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 09/25/2023
- Website: vise.com
- Company Address: 521 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10012, US
AI-driven portfolio management.
Vise is looking for an exceptional problem-solver, with a strong passion for investment management to join our growing product management team. Leading product for our investment capabilities, you'll be responsible for shaping and executing on Vise’s strategic vision as we seek out to drive the evolution of investment management. In this role, you will own multiple initiatives, drive high velocity execution, and help lay the foundation for Vise's long term product team and culture. As our product team continues to expand, we are looking to make several new hires to the team across various levels.
What you will own
- Drive strategy and execution of key initiatives across investment strategy, operations and engineering teams.
- Lead end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation and conceptualization to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Translate customer insights into actionable product strategies and requirements that prioritize user experience and customer satisfaction.
- Engage with customers and monitor feedback and behavior in order to identify opportunities for product improvement and innovation.
- Lead the ideation and development of new products, features, and enhancements that align with the company's vision and market demands.
- Establish clear processes for managing constraints, balancing trade-offs and making choices quickly and thoughtfully while aligning with key stakeholders.
- Stay current with industry advancements and emerging technologies to ensure our products remain at the forefront of the industry
What you will bring on day one
- Prior experience in wealth or asset management, with an in-depth understanding of investment management, including allocation strategies, risk management, portfolio construction process, and trade operations.
- A deep understanding of customer needs and the ability to translate customer insights/learnings into successful product strategies that prioritize user experience.
- Experience leading and driving decision making within a broad set of stakeholders, across sales, engineering, design, legal, and compliance.
- A love of experimentation and analytical thinking, which allows you to make data-driven decisions, run meaningful experiments and consistently make improvements to the product.
- Excellent time management and communication skills, ensuring cross functional teams are aligned and engaged.
- Low ego, resourceful, and empathetic
- Optimistic and deeply curious
- Empathetic, active listener
- Seeks out and is motivated by challenge
- Strong work ethic with a direct, self-assured and team-first mentality
Through the internal and market data Vise has collected, we expect the salary range for this position to be $200,000 - $225,000 per year, plus a competitive equity package. Your actual compensation will be determined based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Vise offers a wide range of comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits.
Vise is an artificial intelligence (AI) powered asset management platform designed specifically for financial advisors to build, manage and explain personalized portfolios. In today's world, AI is driving personalization across various industries, enhancing the way we shop, consume content, and engage with technology. Embracing this trend, Vise is leading the charge to bring this level of personalization to how we invest. Vise ushers in Wealth 3.0, moving beyond mutual funds and ETFs to offer personalized and automated portfolios. By harnessing the power of AI, Vise enables financial advisors to create tailored investment strategies that cater to each client's unique financial needs and goals.
Financial advisors are at the heart of this transformation, as their relationships with clients are essential to understanding and meeting each client's unique financial needs. With Vise, advisors can focus on nurturing these relationships instead of spending time building and managing portfolios. Our platform empowers advisors to create institutional-grade, personalized portfolios, automate their management, and explain valuable insights that enhance their expertise and service to clients. Vise is the outsourced sub-advisor, doing trading, rebalancing, and managing client portfolios fully automated on the advisor's behalf; Vise charges an AUM fee for its services.
Our exceptional New York team comprises world-class Ph.D. quants, investment researchers, and engineers with experience at industry-leading firms like Citadel, Blackrock, Stripe, and Stanford. Combining top financial and engineering talent, we pride ourselves on delivering products faster and understanding our customers' needs better than anyone else in the market. Vise has garnered the support of prominent venture capital firms, raising over $130M from Sequoia Capital and Founders Fund, among others.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.