- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 09/25/2023
- Website: vida.com
- Company Address: 100 Montgomery St, Suite 750, San Francisco, California 94104, US
About Vida HealthVida
Delivering lasting behavior change and health outcomes to chronic conditions.
At Vida, we help people get better — and we’re helping the healthcare system get better, too.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs through a network of experienced health care providers — like dietitians, therapists, and health coaches and leading medical institutions — coupled with an easy-to-use app with award-winning content.
We focus on chronic conditions — like diabetes, depression, and hypertension — which account for 80% of the $3 trillion spent on healthcare in the US.
By combining advanced technology with the top-notch healthcare providers, Vida is breaking down the barriers that have historically kept people from getting the best care. Vida’s cloud-based platform captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps and delivers AI-driven insights back to employers, health plans, and providers to improve care. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers, and large providers to enable their employees to live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Client Success Director at Vida, you will play an integral role in understanding the needs and priorities of Vida’s clients. You will be “the face of Vida” to provide client delight and exceed expectations at all touchpoints in the client journey. This includes working closely with clients as well as internal teams at Vida in the development of our business strategies and programs. This role needs a high level of communication, relationship building, and business judgment to be successful, including performing data analysis, leading projects with internal constituencies, such as sales and marketing, as well as external partners.
If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, enjoy working with internal/external partners and customers, want to be involved in the cutting edge of healthcare, and think strategically about business and partnership opportunities, this role may be for you.
- Be “the face of Vida” and ensure Vida is successful, while also maintaining client satisfaction throughout the client journey
- Own end-to-end client relationships from planning, launch, ongoing management and renewal
- Be the storyteller of Vida’s mission, value propositions, and impact through data and stories to both our clients and internal Vida team
- Understand priorities among clients and key stakeholders
- Uncover up-sell opportunities
- Present analysis & make strategic recommendations to leadership
- Co-create the marketing and engagement playbook for Vida’s client profiles
- Coordinate internally across various functions, including, product, design, engineering, analytics, sales and marketing, to further Vida’s goals as well as success with the client
- 7+ years of experience in account management, sales, customer success, or other external and internal (stakeholder influencing) facing roles, ideally in a health tech company/healthcare industry
- Knowledge of the overall healthcare landscape, including major relevant healthcare legislation and companies within the industry
- Familiarity w/ key healthcare administration/payer processes
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain leadership-level relationships internally and externally
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment and have an ownership mentality
- Drive operational readiness plans as it relates to implementation. Includes project management, consensus building and solution development to address customizations/spec from client
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and apply good judgment in resolving complicated issues
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity and have the ability to strategically prioritize
- Must be able to think strategically and apply good business judgment
- Organized and a team player
- Proficient in the use of web and mobile technologiesFluency in PowerPoint, and Excel
- Passionate about Vida’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 80% for your dependents)
- Healthcare FSA Plan
- Dependent Care FSA Plans
- 401k Program
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Mental Health Days
- We’re a distributed company, so you can work from most US states (We still have a HQ office in San Francisco)
- Access to a Vida Health Coach and the full Vida app
- New hire home office stipend
- Training and leadership development programs
- All-company events
- Team-based connection opportunities
- Significant opportunities for growth and development as the business grows
$135,000 - $212,000 a year
Salary will be based upon location/region (we have 4 zones) and experience/level.
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.